San Diego, United States
HELLO SAN DIEGO
San Diego stands on the west coast of the United States, situated right on the border with Mexico; it is a city in California. Ever since the Europeans first settled here in the 18th century, San Diego has been a city whose fortunes and Personality has been influenced by the warm currents of the Pacific Ocean. With the deep water harbor, the city has always been an important trading Port.
Things to do in San Diego-
- Balboa Park- A huge park with multiple attractions.
- SeaWorld San Diego- It is the favorite place of children because of the shows and Rides.
- San Diego Zoo
- Gaslamp quarter- It is the entertainment district of San Diego with awesome night life.
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- USS Midway Museum- It is a historical Aircraft carrier
- Old Town of San Diego
- Cabrillo National Monument- It is a beautiful light house with amazing views
- Best place to Shop are Seaport Village, San Diego Bay, Old Town, Little Italy
- If Adventure sports is you thing then San Diego is your place to be , you can do Hiking , surfing, Scuba diving and Roller coaster at Mission Beach, La Jolla Cove, Point Loma, Sunset cliff and Black’s Beach.
- San Diego air and space museum
- Fleet science Centre
- Whaley House- It is a 19th century museum
What to eat??
- Double Bacon cheese burger
- Buffalo Chicken Beer Cheese Fondus fries
- Carne asada Fries
- California burrito
- Yodel- chochlate cake
- Acai Bowl- fruit salad
Where to stay??
Some of the highly rated hotels of San Diego are-
- Hilton San Diego Bayfront
- Wyndham San Diego Bayside
- Omni San Diego Hotel
- Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
Exploring San Diego can built up an appetite, an appetite to explore more and more!!